A mailer is a great option if you need to mail paper goods or flat items. Choose from a variety of shipping materials, sizes, protection levels, and more.
Don't settle for less than a perfect fit for your items. If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call at (515) 309-6155 and we would be happy to help you find the perfect shipping solution for your items. Or, browse our inventory and product details to find a specific type of envelope or mailer.
Heavy-duty Bubble mailers provide lightweight protection for your products.
- Mailers feature a 3/16" high slip bubble lining for easy insertion of products.
- Peel and stick lip provides a secure, tamper-evident closure.
- Recycled golden kraft paper exterior.
An economical choice for shipping perishable or temperature sensitive items.
- 3/16", bubble lining protects contents from damage while outer thermal material helps maintain a desired temperature.
- Puncture-resistant and water-repellent mailers are lightweight, yet durable.
- Feature "peel and seal" strip for closure.
Strong chipboard mailers protect photos and documents during shipping.
- Manufactured from .036 kraft chipboard.
- Lightweight to save on postage.
- No additional stiffeners needed.
- Tab lock closure.
Twice the protection of a standard carton.
- Manufactured from Heavy-duty 500# D.W./ECT-71 kraft corrugated.
- Heavy-duty construction provides greater protection and stacking strength.
- UPS rates these cartons up to 140# capacity.
These mailers provide superior corner and edge protection.
- Kraft, laminated fiberboard construction prevents movement of contents and resists bending, folding and creasing.
- No need for additional stiffeners.
- Mailer features a high-strength, cohesive self-seal flap.
- Simply insert contents and fold over.
- Tear strip for easy opening.
Reinforced mailers are a perfect solution for shipping items that do not require additional cushioning.
- Mailers are made with heavy-duty nylon fibers which make them tear-resistant during shipping.
- Lighter weight than most other mailers to save on shipping costs.
- Self-Seal Mailers feature a natural rubber adhesive that only sticks to itself.
- Gusseted style allows for shipping bulky items.
Economical and sustainable alternative to Poly Padded Mailers.
- Strong, lightweight cushioning protects the package during shipment.
- Sustainable mailers are curbside recyclable.
Choose from a variety of closures, styles, and size options!
- Gummed or non-gummed flaps are available.
- Single seal or re
- Allows flat storage for larger items.
- 28 lb. envelopes.